We will compare & contrast OptimizePress vs Leadpages so that you can choose the best of the lot.
WordPress users with easy to use builder
Small Business who need a professional landing page builder tool.
|Ease of Use||
Steep Learning Curve. Not recommended for beginners.
Simple Assistance and Drag and Drop Functionality with a great set of tools.
|Value For Money||
Most Affordable Yearly Pricing Options but tool works with only Wordpress.
Affordable Pricing plans for the small business and for the solopreneurs.
No Live chat but you can raise ticket and get FAQs and knowledgebase.
Customer support is limited to email in the lowest plan. Highest plans have phone support
|Check out||Check out|
What is the number one reason that online ventures fail?
You could have the best deals, perfect SEO optimization, and backlinks to every popular network to attract visitors to your website. All of the above can only get you so far.
But none of that will matter if you cyber visitors just won’t stay long enough to understand your ideas. Your website ranking will go lower as your bounce rates go through the roof.
This is a nightmare scenario that no one wants to be in. If you find yourself in this situation, it’s probably because you have a terrible or no landing page.
Landing pages are the glue that lets your visitor stick around to know more & possibly invest in your ideas.
They are the last piece of the puzzle to take your website from an unknown to a brand name. Here, we will look at two such tools, OptimizePress & Leadpages.
OptimizePress vs Leadpages: Basic Overview
OptimizePress and Leadpages are web tools that allow you to build enticing landing pages that will get the job done. The best thing is, you don’t need to be a web developer to build a profitable landing page.
Save yourself the trouble of learning to code or looking for developers to brainstorm your ideal designs with. Both OptimizePress & Leadpages will let you build a landing page in double the time at half the rate. They are a boon for non-techies trying to make it big in the digital world.
Created a decade ago, OptimizePress is one of the oldest landing page builders out there. OptimizePress landing page builder is made exclusively for WordPress, which is fine since most of the websites now run on WordPress.
Several integration opportunities can be used to further your reach & increase your revenue. Also, OptimizePress is one of the cheapest landing page builders available in the market today.
Started in 2012 in Minneapolis, Minnesota,Leadpages quickly gained a reputation as one of the most effective landing page builders. Leadpages is an independent landing page creator that can build landing pages for any website.
Their user-friendliness and a huge selection of templates have made them a favourite among modern-day marketers. They also provide a lot of unique features that set them apart from the competition. We have featured in-depth Leadpages review to help you get detailed insights into it.
OptimizePress vs Leadpages: Key Features & Benefits
The live editor function will allow users to customize templates in real-time. Changes made will be reflected immediately without refreshing pages.
They have their own membership portals. This will save you from having to spend money on third-party membership portal tools.
WordPress theme & plugin format
They are perfect for WP websites as they are built exclusively for WordPress. They also provide a free WordPress theme along with the page builder.
OptimizePress has an in-built shopping cart to allow customers to add your products to their cart. This is a boon if you have a decent selection of products & services to offer.
Content drip feeding
A powerful method to keep your visitors engaged in your content. This is done by giving out content little by little to add value to your matter.
This allows you to build an email list around any exciting new offers to increase curiosity among your visitors. This is a proven tactic to turn your views into conversions.
- Visual website optimizer
This is a hard-fought round. But Leadpages clinches this bout by providing more enticing features than OptimizePress.
OptimizePress vs Leadpages: Security | Which Is More Secure?
There is a lot of data being transferred & stored in landing page builders. Hence, it becomes crucial to ensure data security. The valuable data provided by you is of paramount importance & any loss or theft could be disastrous for your business. The various data stored by landing page builders are:
- Communication data – includes emails, texts, social media messages
- Customer data – Billing address, phone number, credit card details, etc.
- User data – This includes data from websites or other online services usage.
- Technical data – This consists of IP address, browser details, duration of website visits, time zones, etc.
- Marketing data – This includes all the market data about how you prefer advertisements or other marketing contents.
OptimizePress complies with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) policies to keep all your data confidential. The data which are entered into OptimizePress is stored in their servers. These are the measures taken by OptimizePress to keep your valuable data secure:
- Sharing of data is allowed only between trusted third-party software.
- All points of connectivity in the OptimizePress network are protected by firewalls.
- Any potential loopholes in network systems are fixed instantly.
- Any suspected breach of personal data will be brought to your attention immediately.
Leadpages complies with GDPR & CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) to keep all your data secure and confidential. The measures taken by Leadpages to keep your data safe & secure are listed:
- Leadpages will never sell your data to anyone.
- All pages in their servers are secured with SSL & HTTPS protocols.
- All data security features will be extended to your customers as well.
- Cookie consent from visitors is mandatory for storing their information.
- They minimize security risks through regular testing & thorough risk assessment.
Not much to choose here. Both OptimizePress & Leadpages are neck and neck when it comes to providing data security.
OptimizePress vs Leadpages: Ease-of-use
OptimizePress is not the most user-friendly tool in the world. It offers a lot of options which can be quite confusing to beginners. But you shouldn’t have a problem with it if you are used to WordPress.
Setting up pages is easy with their drag and drop option. They also provide a free video demo to show you the basics.
Apart from that, they also contain plenty of documentation in their blog to help you get started. Listed below are some of the areas which are described in detail in the OptimizePress blog:
- Installing the OptimizePress dashboard plugin
- Adding header & footer to your landing pages
- Initiating license key
- Selecting templates
- Optimizing dashboard plugin
- Building your first page
- Integrating with various tools
And many more.
Leadpages, while providing a whole bunch of features, remains easy to use. They have a very user-friendly interface that will make creating landing pages feel so effortless.
Leadpages also provides you with detailed articles on their blog on how to get started. Apart from blog posts, they also contain detailed videos & podcasts to help you get started.
And you can always contact their support staff if you get stuck somewhere. Listed below are some of the areas which are described in detail in the Leadpages blog:
- Template selection
- Editing page contents
- Adding & editing widgets
- Setting up an opt-in form
- Publishing the final page
- Developing an attractive campaign
Both landing page builders are a joy to work with. But Leadpages wins this round by being less congested & simpler as compared to OptimizePress.
OptimizePress vs Leadpages: Pricing Plans
OptimizePress used to have an enticing one-time payment plan. But they scrapped it for price per year plans with a three-tier pricing system. The purchasing plans vary with the number of websites and advanced features. It starts with an Essential plan at $99 annually for unlimited web pages to be used only for one website.
There are 20 premium integrations and over 100 templates available with the basic plan. Additional premium plugins like OptimizeUrgency & OptimizeCheckouts are available with business and suite package plans.
- Essential plan – Can be used on 1 personal site at an expense of $99 a year. Includes over 100 templates and 20 integrations along with all basic features to build a landing page.
- Business plan – This package offers everything in the Essential plan for 5 personal sites at an expense of $149 annually. Additionally, they provide a premium plugin OptimizeUrgency and a course on how to sell your digital products.
- Suite plan – This offers everything in Business plan for up to 20 personal websites at an expense of $199 annually. This also includes premium plugins like OptimizeFunnels, OptimizeLeads & OptimizeCheckouts.
All plans include plugin updates & email support, and also all future product updates will be made available. They also offer you a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy with the product.
There are commercial plans available for those who want to make a career out of building landing pages.
Leadpages has a very similar pricing structure compared to OptimizePress. They also have a three-tier pricing system that is either billed annually or monthly according to your preference.
The base plan starts at $25 a month and offers a free custom web domain and hosting for 1 website. This includes a host of other features like pop-ups, third-party integrations, templates, etc.
- Standard plan – Can be used on 1 site at an expense of $25 a month. Includes over 100 templates and 40 integrations along with all basic features to build a landing page. They also provide free web domain & hosting if you opt to get billed annually.
- Pro plan – This package offers everything in the Standard plan for 3 sites at an expense of $48 per month. It additionally provides A/B split testing, text message campaigns & the ability to sell products on the landing page.
- Advanced plan – This offers everything in the Pro plan for up to 50 websites at an expense of $199 annually. This plan also includes advanced integrations like Hubspot and Marketo.
All plans include mobile-responsive templates, 40+ integrations, real-time analytics, and email tech support. But only the Advanced plan furnishes you with telephonic tech support. They also provide a 14-day trial that is free of cost.
This is a no-brainer as Leadpages is way more expensive than OptimizePress. Leadpages start at $300 annually compared to $99 for OptimizePress and that is why OptimizePress wins this round.
OptimizePress vs Leadpages: Pros & Cons
- Very affordable license plan starting at $99. One of the cheapest landing page options available
- Vast selection of around 300+ templates. Fit for every need.
- Seamless one-click integration with a whole lot of software like AWeber, Drip, Emma, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, etc. Tools to extend your market reach
- Comes with a membership plugin. Create membership sites without third-party tools.
- The pages you create with OptimizePress will stay with you even if you cancel their subscription.
- Leadpages has a very user-friendly drag & drop interface. Even a newbie can create a landing page within minutes.
- Leadpages supplies you with an option for text message opt-ins. Promote your business more with this unique feature
- An extensive selection of templates in the template marketplace. Over 100+ unique templates are available for your needs.
- Amazing support staff to provide answers for any queries you may have. Support includes email, live chat & phone line.
- Outdated user interface & steeper learning curve. The landing page builder is difficult to use compared to newer page builders.
- Slow-moving plugin updates. The updates necessary to fix bugs in OptimizePress can come a lot faster.
- Inadequate support staff. Mixed reviews on the response of the support team & they only provide email support.
- Presence of shortcodes. The shortcodes left behind can be difficult to clean up if you ever decide to leave OptimizePress.
- Very expensive. The monthly charges can take quite a toll on your wallet and makes it difficult for start-ups to use it.
- Limited trial period. The 14-day free trial is not enough to go through all the features. This could be extended.
- Integration difficulties. The integrations could go more smoothly as a lot of customers are complaining about problematic integrations.
Leadpages User Reviews
Optimizepress User Reviews
Leadpages On Facebook
Leadpages On LinkedIn
Leadpages On Twitter
What do you do when the future of your business is put at risk? Answer: You pivot.
— Leadpages® (@Leadpages) April 9, 2021
Optimizepress On Facebook
Optimizepress On Twitter
— OptimizePress® (@optimizepress) April 1, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions On OptimizePress vs Leadpages
🎉Is Leadpages easy to use?
Absolutely! Leadpages, while providing a whole bunch of features, remains easy to use. They have a very user-friendly interface that will make creating landing pages feel so effortless. Leadpages also provides you with detailed articles on their blog on how to get started. Apart from blog posts, they also contain detailed videos & podcasts to help you get started. And you can always contact their support staff if you get stuck somewhere.
🥇 Does OptimizePress have a one-time payment plan?
No. OptimizePress used to have an enticing one-time payment plan. But they scrapped it for price per year plans with a three-tier pricing system. The purchasing plans vary with the number of websites and advanced features. It starts with an Essential plan at $99 annually for unlimited web pages to be used only for one website.
✅Which among OptimizePress & Leadpages is more suited for businesses?
Leadpages are more suited for business uses as they provide a wider range of support & more features. Leadpages also provide more security and data privacy. However, all these make Leadpages much more expensive than OptimizePress.
OptimizePress vs Leadpages 2021: The Final Verdict
Leadpages wins the battle of landing page builders by winning most of the rounds. Leadpages might be expensive, but it provides excellent value for money. However, OptimizePress is a great page builder to start with as it is the most affordable option available. Nonetheless, we positively recommend Leadpages as they are vastly superior over OptimizePress in almost every other facet.
Optimizepress On Youtube